Monday, August 13, 2012

Tummy Trouble

Well, last night felt a little bit like bed rest dejavu because I ended up sleeping on the couch with Blake.  Poor little guy just cried and cried most of yesterday afternoon and today.  We're trying to figure out whether he's got tummy trouble or may just be getting more of an appetite.  I had to take antibiotics for a while after we got out of the hospital, so he may still have some of that in his system.  Whatever it is, I hope it gets better fast.  I hate to see him in pain.

One thing that seemed to calm him today, was being outside.  I've had to take it slow after having my c-section, so today was the first day I got to go on a "real" walk.  It wasn't far, just to the top of the neighborhood and back (and back up a little hill), but it felt great to get out with my boys (all of them, including Bruiser).  My mind was telling my body I could do more, but my hamstrings begged to differ.

Hopefully, it won't be too long until I am playing soccer again and running around the backyard chasing a very quick and energetic three year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment