Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bringing Out Blake

We've been busy around here...

On Sunday, we took Blake to Lawrenceville church of Christ for the first time.  We were excited to have everyone finally meet our new little love and see what all of their prayers had accomplished.  We didn't tell anyone that we were getting him out, so Mimi was extra excited when she saw us come in.








Sunday night, Brent came down with an awful stomach bug and spent the last couple of days throwing up and running a fever.  It was awful and I hate feeling like I can't do anything to help.  He seems to be more like himself today, but doesn't really know how to "take it easy."  We are hoping that the boys and I get lucky and the bug doesn't "bite" us.

I'm going to my postpartum check-up today and am hoping that Dr. Campbell clears me to start doing more regular activities.  I am actually looking forward to the day when I can run, someone remind me I said that in a couple of months!

No comments:

Post a Comment