Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Feelin' Crafty

I know it's a little late, but I thought I'd go ahead and post some pictures from last Saturday, when some of my girl friends and I got together with our "boys" to make Valentine's Day card.  Three of our husbands are firemen, so when the boys are "away," we find time to play!  As you can probably tell from the pictures, we seemed to be the ones that were into making the cards and the boys were humoring us. . . at least for a couple of minutes and then it was back to playing with trucks and trains and making messes.

 

We actually got all of the cards "signed" and were brave enough to get out the finger paint.  I must say, they turned out pretty cute and the boys were happy because the got to decorate cookies after we cleaned up our mess!


I have a feeling that these boys are going to get into a lot of trouble together. . . look out world, here they come!

No comments:

Post a Comment